Lets Get This Party Started...
We want to make this the best experience for you and your families here at BluFalls Arts and Events Center
We have compiled answer to some of the most commonly asked questions about planning that special day. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to your Concierge Team…we are glad to help you any way we can! lets get this party started…
1. Are the Bridal and Groom Suite come included in the rental?
Yes, the Bridal and Groom Suite are included in all Packages.
2. How long can we have the building?
You can rent the building for 7 to 13 hours. Additional hours start at $650.00/hr.
3. Are linens included in the rental?
Yes, floor length white/ivory/black linens are included in our collection
4. Do we need to make arrangements for setup and tear down?
No, BluFalls staff will have all tables, chairs, linens, and china ready for your wedding. The BluFalls staff will take care of all the cleanup and tear down.
5. Do you allow outside caterers?
No, BluFalls does all the catering and all food must be purchased through BluFalls
6. Can we have our own cake brought in?
Yes, you may have an outside licensed bakery cater your wedding cake or dessert.
7. Do you allow outside alcohol brought in?
No, BluFalls has a strict no outside alcohol policy. All alcohol must be purchased through BluFalls we are please to provide this service for you.
Everything is Possible At BluFalls…
Be Our Guest…. and Start Planning Your Wedding Now…
8. How long is the bar available at the event?
The bar can be open for a maximum of 4 hours with a 1 hr break during dinner at which time our staff will be doing table service of the win. The bar must close 30 minutes before the DJ ends.
9. Do we have to use your vendors, such as DJ’s, photographers, photobooth, etc.?
No, outside vendors are welcomed, but all of our Preferred Vendors are those we have worked with before and we know that they do high quality work.
10. What if we do not see anything on the menu that catches our eyes or speaks to our tastes?
No problem! We encourage you to let us know what it is that makes your unique, that way we can create a menu that means something to you. Our Chefs are excited to create the perfect menu for you or recreate that night he proposed just ask!
11. What about decorations and centerpieces?
We offer many decor and decoration collections to choose from and without a doubt one that will fit your needs & within your budget . You are more than welcome to bring in your own however let us do the leg work for you and simplify the process!
12. Can we come in early or have more time the day or our wedding?
Absolutely, we would love to accommodate any special requests and you can come in for $650.00/ hr
13. What are the forms of payment that you take?
We like to make it as easy for our clients as possible so we set every new client up on auto withdrawal to streamline the process. as well as all major credit cards.
14. What are the different packages that you offer?
We offer only one product all the time and that is simply our best…our best service, our best food, our best staff, so that we can provide you, your best experience.